Unofficial Academic Transcript:
- Ask your School to provide you with a copy of your unofficial school transcript.
- You will need it to upload to your online admissions application.
Student Admissions Interview (Phone or Zoom):
The Admissions Interview is a great way for you to learn more about MPP and to help us learn more about you! It’s just that, a conversation—nothing to be nervous about. Relax and be yourself! Interviews last about 20 – 25 minutes. Interviews are conducted via phone or Zoom by MPP Admissions Officers, MPP Professors, and Admission Ambassadors.
The Admissions interview gives the MPP Admissions team an opportunity to learn more about each prospective student, including:
- What you love to do and what excites you
- Ways you have impacted those around you
- Your unique story and perspectives
- College and career goals
- Why you decided to apply for MPP and what you hope to gain from participating
To sign up for an admissions phone interview, click here. Alternatively, you can visit: https://mppacademy.org/schedule-admission-interview/ to sign up for an interview.
- After you sign up for an admissions interview, a confirmation email will be sent to the student’s or parent’s email address.
Important Note: Interviews are required to be considered for admission to MPP.
- During the interview session, we will ask questions about the student’s academic and career goals, why they decided to apply for admission, extra-curricular activities, and more.
- In addition, we may ask parents questions to get a better insight into where their son or daughter is today as it relates to their college and career path.
- Please be prepared to do most of the talking! Additionally, prospective students along with their parents will have an opportunity to ask specific questions about the MPP Academy.
Supplemental Materials (Optional):
You May Send Us Up To Two Additional Recommendations From An Academic Teacher, Counselor, Or Advisor To Support Your Application For Admission.
Two Additional Recommendations
(Recommendations from family members and close family friends will not be accepted.)
- As a matter of equity, MPP allows for only TWO additional recommendations beyond those required.
- We ask that you only submit up to two additional recommendations from someone who knows you personally and whose perspective would add information not captured elsewhere in your application.
If you choose to submit additional Recommendations, please submit them directly through the appropriate Recommendation Request Form below:
- Click Here to submit the Recommendation Request form from your Academic Teacher or Counselor.
For International Students: Evidence of English Language Proficiency
All applicants from countries outside of the USA, in which the official language is not English, are required to submit official evidence of English language proficiency by taking a standardized test called the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). TOEFL is administered by the Educational Testing Service. You can obtain detailed information from the TOEFL website, or contact TOEFL Services, Educational Testing Service, P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, NJ 08541-6151, (609) 771-7100.
This requirement applies to applicants from Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Latin America, the Middle East, the People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, most European countries, and non-English-speaking countries in Africa.
If you have completed at least one year of full-time academic coursework with grades of B or better in residence at a recognized U.S. institution, you do not need to take a standardized test. Instead, you must upload an unofficial transcript from a recognized U.S. institution.